Ordinarily I wouldn’t do this, but I have a new lady in my life.
And, although this may be a bit of a stretch, this is a blog about Zen Coding, so I will try and find a way to relate babies to software, specifically non-Agile and poorly designed software:
- They require constant supervision, nurturing, and maintenance
- They acquire “bad smells”
- They are completely un-testable
- They do not communicate effectively
- They come with long-term maintenance costs
- You build for 40 weeks and don’t see the result until the end
But, they are very cute. My wife and I want to thank you everyone for the cards, flowers, cookies, and congratulations.